Help Desk Wiki
Safari Browser Cache
Deleting Cache and Cookies
- Go to Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Show Develop menu in menu bar check box.
- Click on Develop in Safari's menu bar.
- Click the Empty Caches option.
- When asked if you are sure you want to empty the cache select the Empty button.
- Select the Safari menu located at the upper left hand corner of your screen.
- Select Preferences.
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Click Details.
- Select one or more websites that stores cookies, and then click Remove or Remove All.
- Select Done.
- Close and re-open the browser.