Help Desk Wiki

Help Desk Wiki » FAQs » HowDoIGetSecurityToUseAdministrativeApplications

How Do I Get Security To Use Administrative Applications

How do I get security to use administrative application?

Security to use People Soft administrative applications is granted by your department and implemented by the UF Bridges Security group. If you need to use an administrative Human Resource, Finance, Enterprise Reporting or Manage UF Directory application, contact your Department Security Administrator. If your request is approved, the DSA will enter a security request formally into the myUFL Access Request System and, the Bridges staff will approve and implement the security.

Most security requests that were formerly submitted on paper forms are also now submitted through this same process. Non-People Soft administrative applications that are viewed on the web-based UF Menu or from a CNS (NERDC) UF Menu screen are called "legacy applications". A list of Legacy Roles is available for DS As reference.

A few administrative applications, such as access to Student Records, are still applied for through a paper application process. For Student Records, contact the Registrar at 392-1365.

Also See:

Employee LoginViewPrintTalk


Contact Us

Web: UF Computing Help Desk
Walk-in: HUB 132
Phone: (352) 392-HELP (4357)

Ask A Question

Submit a Question


eLearning Support, Application Support Center


Help Desk Wiki, FAQ, Online Handouts, What's my UFID?

System Alerts

UF IT Dashboard Alerts (myUFL, Email, Network, etc)